The High-Speed Wireless Charging Stand
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
– Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
– 20 million+ happy users and counting
Cut 30 minutes off of your iPhone charging time compared to standard wireless chargers. Just set your phone down on the stand (leaving your case on), then get up and go as quickly as possible with Anker’s world-renowned fast-charging capabilities.
A Perfect View
Place your phone on PowerPort Wireless and charge vertically or horizontally. Keep tabs on your work groups, or keep an article open for reference in portrait mode. Then, switch over to landscape to comfortably enjoy videos at your desk.
Eliminate the stray radiation concerns and overheating associated with some wireless chargers. Full CE, FCC, and RoHS certification, along with advanced temperature control, ensure a totally safe charge.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Charging Devices compatibility list:
-iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus
-Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8 Plus /Note 8
-Galaxy S7 / S7 edge
-Galaxy S6 edge+ / Note 5
-Nokia Lumia 830 / 920 / 1020 / 1520 / 930
-Yota Phone 2
-Google Nexus 6 / 4 / 5
• Remove any metal phone cases or any cases thicker than 5mm before use.
• Using an Apple 5V / 1A charger is not recommended. Overheating may occur.
Input: 5V / 2A
Output: 5V / 1A
What kind of AC adapter should I use to power the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand?
Can I use a different USB cable rather than the cable that comes with the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand?
What does PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand's LED indicator show while charging?
Will PowerPort Wireless be able to charge iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X at 7.5W speeds?
What is the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand charging speed?
What if the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand is not charging my device(s)?
2. Check to ensure that the AC adapter you’re using with the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand has an output of 2A or more.
3. Check to ensure that you are placing your phone on the center of the PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand.
4. Check to ensure the phone is not in a case thicker than 5mm when charging.
5. Check to ensure there is no metal disc on the back of the phone/phone case.
6. The PowerPort Wireless 5 Stand’s cable may be faulty. Try using a different cable. If the problem persists, please email us at [email protected] to claim your 18-month warranty.
Request sent to owner.
7. Restart your phone. If the problem persists, please email us at [email protected] to claim your 18-month warranty.