The High-Speed Wireless Charging Pad
Ride the Wave
The wireless evolution of Anker’s world-famous technology uses a high-efficiency chipset and an internal cooling fan (the first of its kind) to provide the fastest possible wireless charge in its class.
One Charger to Power Them All
Power any wirelessly-charged device in your arsenal at an uninterrupted 5W. Charging power is boosted to 7.5W for iPhone (as fast as Apple’s proprietary wall charger), while flagship Samsung phones get a 10W extra-fast charge.
Forget about “plugging-and-praying” with substandard chargers. Total radiation shielding, over-charge protection, foreign object detection, and more combine to provide peerless protection for you and your devices.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 12V / 1.5A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
– iOS 11.2 required to access 7.5W fast charging for iPhone.
– Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger with 12V / 1.5A output required for operation.
– PowerWave is incompatible with the wall chargers provided with the phone by Apple and Samsung.
– Metal attachments or credit cards will interfere with charging.
– 7.5W: iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 11.2 or later required)
– 10W: Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ /Note8／ S8 / S8+ / S7 / S7 edge / S6 edge+ / Note 5
– 5W: Samsung S6/S6 edge, Google Nexus 7 (2013) / 6 / 5 / 4, LG G2 / G3 / G6 Plus / Lucid 2 / Lucid 3 / Optimus F5 / Optimus G Pro / Optimus it L-05E / Spectrum 2 / Vu 2 / Vu 3 / V30 / V30 Plus, Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950 Dual Sim / 950 XL / 950 XL Dual Sim
- Dimensions:4.3 x 4.3 x 0.7 inches
- Weight:10.7 ounces
How fast does PowerWave charge?
All other Qi-compatible devices will charge at 5W.