Life 2’s drivers reproduce sound ultra-efficiently to eliminate distortion and enhance clarity for sound with greater accuracy and details. From the intense low end, to smooth mids, and precise high notes, Life 2 offers an authentic and rich listening experience.
Active Noise Cancellation effectively block out and reduce ambient noises for a purer music experience.
Turn the BassUp
For a big hit of bass, double-click the play button to activate BassUp mode. Our exclusive technology applies real-time enhancements to your music for stronger, more intense low frequencies.
30 hours of continuous playtime in wireless ANC mode can be extended to a huge 60 hours when listening wired. In wired mode with ANC deactivated, playtime is unlimited.
The adjustable padded headband and memory-foam ear cushions with a seriously soft protein leather covering are both durable and comfortable. The adjustable headband also ensures Life 2 is suitable for all head shapes and sizes.
The built-in microphone with cVc Noise Cancellation technology enhances call quality and suppresses ambient noises to ensure you can be heard loud and clear.
Built for Daily Life
Life 2’s foldable frame allows you to flatten the headphones for storage in the hard-shell travel case. Keep your headphones safe and secure when not in use.
What You Get: Life 2, AUX cable, Micro USB cable, travel case, our friendly customer support.
Can I still use the headphones when the battery runs out?
Yes, you can use them in wired mode.
How long does it take to fully charge the Soundcore Life 2?
About 3 hours.
How do I activate the ANC?
ANC will automatically turns on once the headphones er powered on, or you can press and hold the NC button for 1 second to turn it on.
Can I use the ANC function when not playing anything on my device?
Yes, just hold down the NC button to turn it on.
How do I reset the Soundcore Life 2?
– Turn off the headphones.
– Plug into the power
– Hold the buttons MFB and Volume+ for 5 seconds
How do I connect to another device?
Please note the headphones will connect to the last paired device automatically when you turn it on. If you would like to pair it with a different device, you can do so these 2 ways:
– Turn off the Bluetooth on the device you were connected to, which makes the earbuds enter pairing mode to connect another device.
– If you prefer not to turn off Bluetooth on the first device, press and hold the play/pause button on the Soundcore Life for 3 seconds to disconnect the original connection and re-enter pairing mode to connect another device.
How long can I use the Soundcore Life 2 with a full charge?
The playtime is up to 30 hours in wireless bluetooth mode with ANC on, and 60 hours in wired mode.
What is the difference between both EQs?
One is the bass-up mode, and the other is the normal mode.
What should I do when the Soundcore Life 2 disconnects while in use?
– Make sure that the distance between the headphones and the device they’re connected to is no greater than 40 feet (12 meters), and there are no barriers between the headphones and the device they’re connected to.
– Try to avoid interference from the area or other Bluetooth connections and Wi-Fi. Some environments, cell phone towers, dense wifi networks, and other transmitting devices can interfere with your Bluetooth connection.
– Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning off your device’s Bluetooth for at least 10 seconds, then back on.
– Close any unused apps on your phone to maintain enough memory. If your phone is running low on memory then it might automatically disconnect.
What should I do when only one side plays sound or there is noise on one side?
Try to reset the headphones. See “How do I reset the Soundcore Life 2?”
If this doesn’t fix the issue, you can apply for an exchange during your 18-month warranty period by emailing us at [email protected]
When connected to a computer, why do I get no sound when using a program like Skype?
– Check the audio device setting in the program.
– Try and update your computer’s Bluetooth hardware drivers.
Will Soundcore Life 2 turn off automatically?
Yes, the headphones will automatically turn off when the headphones disconnect from a Bluetooth device after two minutes.
What Bluetooth Codes does the Soundcore Life 2 support?
The headphones support AVRCP1.4, A2DP1.2, HFP1.6, HSP1.2, and CVC6.0.
Can I use the headphones when charging?
In order to ensure optimal battery life, and for safely, it is not recommended to use the headphones when charging.