Soundcore | Hear It. Feel It.
A Brand Under Anker Innovations
Blast Out the Tunes
A massive 80W of sound with body-shaking bass that’s boosted in real-time by BassUpTM technology is pumped out by a 5.25-inch woofer, passive radiator, and 2-inch tweeter. Turn up the volume and create a party in virtually any indoor or outdoor space.
Don’t Cry Over Spilled Drinks
Go wild and party up a storm! Rave Mini’s IPX7 waterproof casing keeps the music pumping even if drinks get spilled, you get caught in an unexpected downpour, or the speaker somehow finds its way into the deep end of the pool.
Time to Shine
The Rave Party Lighting algorithm and independent DSP synchronize Rave Mini’s LEDs to the beat. Personalize your experience further with the Light DJ feature on the Soundcore app.
Up All Night
A massive Li-ion battery with Anker’s proprietary battery technology fuels up to 18 hours of non-stop music to keep the party going ‘til dawn. And as your phone’s power level drops lower and lower, plug it into the built-in USB port to top it up.
Let the Games Begin
There ain’t no party like a Rave Mini Party! Use the app to play 6 iconic party games with your friends, old and new!
Note: Rave Mini’s woofer is positioned in the center of the speaker with a tweeter above it. The passive radiator is located on the back of the speaker.
Product Dimensions: 180 × 180 × 342 mm
Weight: 7.17 lb
Driver: 1 × 5.25” Woofer, 1 × 2” Tweeter, 1 × Passive Radiator
Output: Adapter and Battery Power Output: 2 ×30W (Total Harmonic Distortion = 1%)
Bluetooth Version: V5.0
Supported Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP1.2, AVRCP1.5, HFP1.7
Operational Range (Bluetooth): 20 m / 66 ft
Does not support
Speaker Input Power: Input: 100V-240V AC, 50~60Hz Power Adapter:15V/3A
Speaker Output Power: 1 × 5V/2A Charge Out USB Type-A Port
Speaker Output Power: USB Port Support MP3, WMA Playback
Charge Time: 4 Hours
Battery Capacity: 10,000 mAh
|Wired Party Mode|
Is Rave Mini waterproof?
Yes, it is IPX7 waterproof
Can I pair Rave Mini with more than two speakers at the same time?
Yes, it can connect to multiple Rave Mini speakers.
Can you change the light mode?
Yes, Rave Mini has 6 light modes. 1. Press the light button on the speaker to change the light mode. 2. Use the Soundcore app to change the light mode.
Can you turn the lights off?
1. Long-press the light button to turn the lights on or off.
2. Use the Soundcore app to turn on/off the lights.
Why won't Rave Mini power on?
1. Try charging the speaker. Four white LEDs around power button show the charging state.
2. Try holding the power button for at least 8 seconds to turn the speaker on.
Why won't Rave Mini connect to the app?
1. Uninstall the app and then reinstall.
2. Hold both the “Bluetooth ” and ” Vol+ ” buttons for 8 seconds to reset. If the reset is successful, the BassUp and light indictors will flash twice and the speaker will power off.
3. Install the app on another phone and check to see if the speaker can connect successfully to the app.
Why won't Rave Mini pair with a second Rave Mini speaker?
1. Turn on both Soundcore Rave Mini speakers and make sure they aren’t paired with other devices.
2. Press the Bluetooth button on both the speakers for three seconds simultaneously.
3. The Bluetooth indicator light will rapidly flash blue, indicating the two speakers are in pairing mode.
4. You will hear a tone when the two speakers successfully pair together. One speaker will display a solid blue light and the other will display a flashing blue light.
Avoid placing any electronic devices between the two speakers. Make sure the distance between the two speakers is not more than 5 meters.
Why won't Rave Mini connect to my device?
1. Press both the “Bluetooth ” and ” Vol+ ” buttons for 8 seconds to reset.
2. Turn off the speaker and turn your Bluetooth device’s Bluetooth off and then on again.
3. Clear all the pairing records on your Bluetooth device.
4. Restart your speaker and reconnect it with your Bluetooth device.
Make sure you have selected “Soundcore Rave Mini” from the list of available devices.
If you still can’t locate the correct “Soundcore Rave Mini” try the following steps:
– Try upgrading the Bluetooth driver of your Bluetooth device.
– Try updating the Soundcore Rave firmware via this link: https://www.soundcore.com/update-firmware
– Try pairing your speaker with a different Bluetooth device to see if it works properly.