Better than IPX
Even the highest IPX-ratings are simply not enough to defend against the corrosive power of sweat. Spirit X implements a submarine-inspired structure and impermeable hydro-seal to create an impervious barrier around the sensitive internal components.
When you are laser focused on grinding out the final rep or sprinting the last stretch, Spirit X sit almost unnoticed, fueling your effort with stunning sound.
Hold Fast, Go Fast
Ensure your tunes hold firm as you sprint, jump, and flip through your workout. No matter how close you go to your limit, Spirit X are to stay in place.
Powerful Audio Fuel
Expanded 10 mm dynamic drivers work like a piston to force hard-hitting bass that leaves you with no choice but to maintain relentless workout intensity. Precision in-house tuning ensures Spirit X’s deep low-end is balanced by lush midst and crystal-clear treble.
Get Unrivaled Stamina
Using exclusive Anker charging technology, Spirit X will play for over up to 12 hours from a single charge. That’s almost 250 songs or over a week of workouts from a 1.5 hour charge.
If you want to recharge these earbuds after exercising, please follow these steps:
1. Open the port cover and shake to remove any sweat from inside the USB port.
2. Wipe the USB charging port dry with a cotton cloth.
3. Charge with a 5V certified charger and cable.
4. Make sure the port cover is fully closed after charging.
WHAT YOU GET
Sound core Spirit X, XS/S/M/L/XL Ear Tips, S/M/L Earwigs, 2 x Cable Clips, Shirt Clip, Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, Carabineer and friendly customer support.
Audio Drivers: 10mm Composite Diaphragm x 2
Connectivity Bluetooth Version 5.0
Battery Playtime: 12 Hours
Waterproofing IPX7 SweatGuard
Other 3-button remote control
Mic with cVc call noise reduction
How to care for your Soundcore Spirit X?
1. Daily care: Keep the earbuds clean. To clean Soundcore Spirit X, follow these steps:
a. Remove the EarTips.
b. Use a cotton swab to clean the surface of the filter.
2. Charging: Charge it with a 5V certified charger and cable.
3. During exercise: Make sure the port cover is fully closed to prevent sweat entering the port.
4. After exercise: If you charge Soundcore Spirit X after exercising, please follow these steps:
a. Open the port cover and shake to remove any sweat from inside the USB port.
b. Wipe the USB charging port dry with a cotton cloth.
c. Charge with a 5V certified charger and cable.
d. Make sure the port cover is fully closed after charging.
Why does no sound play when the earbuds are connected to my phone via Bluetooth?
a. Try to turn up the volume.
b. Make sure the earbuds are connected to your phone.
c. Reset the earbuds and go through the pairing steps again.
What should I do to reset if the earbuds are disconnected?
Turn Bluetooth off on your device. Wait for at least 10 secs to turn it on. If this doesn’t solve the issue, then re-pair with your device again.
How to troubleshoot sync issues?
a. Check to ensure your device’s Bluetooth setting is enabled.
b. Make sure your device is within 1m (3ft) of the Soundcore Spirit X.
c. Delete the pairing record on Soundcore Spirit X and your device, then try to re-pair.
How long does it take to fully charge the Soundcore Spirit X?
How long I can use it for listening to music?
You will get 12hours on 80% volume level. Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
Will Sondcore Spirit X support AAC & APTX?
What is the operational range of Soundcore earbuds?
The operational range is 10m / 33ft. This can be affected by walls, pillars and other obstructions so during use it is recommended to keep the earbuds and your device near.
Is it possible to pair 2 sets of earbuds with one device at the same time?
Why does no sound play when the earbuds are connected to my PC via Bluetooth?
You may need to change the default audio output on your PC to “Bluetooth Headset”.
1. Close all media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player).
2. Open ‘Control Panel’ > ‘Sounds and Audio Devices’ > ‘Audio’.
3. Change the default output device to ‘Bluetooth Headset’ in Sound playback.
How do I reset Soundcore Spirit X?
1. Turn the earphones off.
2. Connect to a power source.
3. Press and hold the “Play” and “+” buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
4. The pairing history will be deleted.