• The Leading average review rating of any charging brand.
• One in three chargers sold on Amazon is from us.
• Join the 10 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker.
Premium 3ft Lightning to USB Cable
Sync and charge with speed.
Apple MFi Certification
Each cable contains a unique, verified serial number and an authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure 100% compatibility with any Lightning device.
A Cable You Can Count On
We bent the end of this cable over 4000 times and saw no damage or change in performance. Heat-resistant connectors ensure complete safety and reliability.
Replace your original 3ft cable or add another for your home, workplace or suitcase.
The super slim Lightning connector head slots into virtually all case openings. Don’t be denied your case of choice by a bulky cable.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7/7 Plus 6/6s Plus 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).
This cable’s Lightning connector does not fit Lifeproof iPhone 6 cases. It will fit Lifeproof cases for other devices as well as the vast majority of cases from other manufacturers.
What do you need to know about using Anker lightning cable?
1. The Lightning connector is not waterproof. Please avoid storing your cable in high-humidity environments.
2. Remember to unplug the cable from the adapter when not in use.
3. To ensure the cable’s longevity, do not abruptly bend or pull the connector. Do not expose your cable to the elements for long periods of time to avoid moisture collection and rust.
4. Keep your cable away from pets.
5. Use 99% v/v alcohol to clean the Lightning connector surface occasionally.
What devices can be the Anker lightning cable compatible with?
iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 5s, iPad Pro / Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod Touch (5th generation)
How to confirm if your Anker lightning cable is faulty when it does not charge well?
When you cannot use your Anker lightning cable to charge your device, the issue could be with the cable, the power adapter or the device charged. We can try a different cable, power adapter or charge a different device to confirm where the problem is. 1. Try a different cable. If the different cable works while your Anker cable not, the issue is with your Anker cable; 2. Try a different power adapter. If your Anker cable works with a different adapter, the issue is NOT with your Anker cable. 3. Charge a different device. If your Anker cable can Charge different device, the issue is NOT with your Anker cable.